SKU (ISBN): 9781908317889
Binding: Saddle Stitch
Published: August 2012
Publisher: The Good Book Company
Before We Begin (map And Background To Mark)
1. What Is Christianity?
2. Who Is Jesus?
3. Why Did Jesus Come?
4. Why Did Jesus Die?
5. Why Did Jesus Rise From The Dead?
6. How Can God Accept Us?
7. What Does It Mean To Follow Jesus?
8. What Next?
Optional Readings Through Mark
The Christianity Explored Universal Handbook contains everything a guest needs to take part in the eight-session course.
The Universal edition of Christianity Explored is designed to be universally accessible with a special emphasis on clear and simple English.
Written in a Bible study format, participants discover the life of Jesus together as they work through eight sessions in Mark’s Gospel. Use of the CE DVD is entirely optional.
It is ideal for International students or anyone who would benefit from a Bible study format and straight-forward, everyday English.
* Revised and updated from the “English made easy” edition
* Eight Bible studies in Mark’s Gospel
* Written in simple and clear English
* Includes help in running a course, detailed notes for leading each Bible study, answers to common questions from Mark or about Christian belief
* Additional resource material available as free downloads